Safe & Secure Church Kit
Your church doesn’t need to seem like an armored fortress to be safe. This comprehensive, ministry-focused kit helps you recruit, train, and equip a safety and security team that both protects and serves your congregation. Be ready for anything—from a medical problem to a catastrophic active-shooter situation.
The Safe and Secure Church kit will equip and prepare your team with training and insights on vital topics, including:
- Understanding the most common threats to your church
- Protecting children in your care
- Lockdown and evacuation procedures
- Developing a safety and security mindset
- Attracting, training, and retaining security team volunteers
- Increasing your awareness and ability to spot danger
The Safe and Secure Church kit provides your church comprehensive safety and security training that will allow your teams to minister to your people, while also keeping them safe.
For less than the cost of a half-day training from a security consultant, you can provide practical training for every person on your security team.
Each kit includes:
- A Quick-Start Guide featuring 5 proven steps for a successful program
- 3 Informational Manuals created in partnership with Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company, offering real-life examples, expert advice, assessment tools, and practical instructions you can use in your church today.
- Safe and Secure Church Guidebook: A step-by-step ministry approach to security
- Safe and Secure Church Planning: Sample checklists, policies, and plans to help you get started
- Safe and Secure Church Scenarios: Real-life situations to help train your team
- 10 Training DVDs providing video interviews with church safety and security experts on a variety of critical topics churches need to consider when developing their safety and security policies, procedures, and training.